Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Lang David Lang is offline

Default Police comms

On 23/12/2016 14:44, Custos Custodum wrote:
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 13:45:40 +0000, Judith wrote:

On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 12:49:34 +0000, GB wrote:

On 23/12/2016 11:58, Judith wrote:
Simon Mason recently said:

".........in distress as do the police on a weekly basis as I hear
them on my scanner."

I would be interested in how it is done : listening in to police
communications.

(I thought it was illegal - but now understand that it isn't - and
people like Simon do it quite legally)

Judith, why don't you find something more constructive to do with your
life, instead of stalking and bullying people? Simon may be a bit of a
fantasist, but that doesn't explain or excuse your behaviour towards
him.

Simon is a knob. He has posted certain things about me in the past
which he should not have done.

I will continue to take the **** out of him on a regular basis.

I do not stalk him.

Did you or did you not write a letter to his employer regarding his use
of usenet?

Did you or did you not attend a shareholders' meeting to ask questions
about his use of usenet?

Only in Mason's imagination. His grasp of reality is sketchy at best.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman