Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cleaning Textured Vinyl Flooring

On Friday, 23 December 2016 20:40:14 UTC, Enrie Membership wrote:
I've got some textured (non slip) vinyl flooring in the workshop (I
think it's Rhino flooring)

See it he http://tinyurl.com/za9e27b

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/za9e27b

Now, it is VERY hard wearing but I just can't get it clean. In the
doorway I have a doormat and when this is lifted the flooring looks like
new.

I want to return the rest of the floor as close to this if possible.
I've tried many domestic vinyl floor cleaning products but NONE gets the
dirt and grime off to my satisfaction.

Does anyone know of a product that will get this vinyl flooring clean?
either used neat or diluted?

Overnight soak with bleach or washing powder. I usually use bleach, it's much quicker.

NT