Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default A really good point I thought

On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 18:45:45 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 18:08:48 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 07:51:09 -0000, harry
wrote:
On Thursday, 22 December 2016 20:57:59 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:
On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:06:34 -0000, harry
wrote:
On Thursday, 22 December 2016 10:04:29 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 22/12/2016 09:20, harry wrote:

It depends on the % of the population they are.
They get emboldened as the numbers rise.

Just like you racists after you think 50% of the population are
like you.

Since when has Islam been a race?

Pedants have no place in society.

You really are brain dead.

Everyone normal seems brain dead to those with OCD.

You are slowly but very surely losing your mind Mr Hucker. Your
posts are becoming more and more bizarre.
I forecast that within 10 years you will be sectioned.

Translation: Pounder likes OCD people, Pounder is OCD himself, and
Pounder is in love with Simon Mason, because he is also OCD. Pounder
can ignore the fact that he's a cyclist because he loves moronic
pedants like himself.

Good grief!

Truth hurts does it?

--
"I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out." -- Rodney Dangerfield.