Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Annual Christmas problem

On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 19:32:41 -0000, Terry Casey
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On 18/12/2016 13:37, DerbyBorn wrote:

I am the only one in our Avenue without LED lights! (for Xmas
decoration
that is)

Avenue - does that make it posher than a Road or a Street?:-)

It depends: the 'avenue' we were living in until recently
didn't have a single tree - and neither did any of the other
three 'avenues' on the same estate!

As for being 'posh', it might have been once but certainly
not while we lived there ...

I remember 20 years ago the in thing was to save trees. Now apparently
they are a health and softy hazard and people keep cutting them down.

Sheffield is chopping them down.

--
Adam