Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default Best tool for the job Pt13

On Thursday, 22 December 2016 22:55:55 UTC, Steve Hall wrote:
On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:51:36 -0800, Simon Mason wrote:

On Tuesday, 20 December 2016 18:41:57 UTC, Judith wrote:

Is it not illegal to listen to police radio communication?

It's not the police, but Humber Rescue talking to the cop helicopter in
the clear.
Beside which, it is an unwanted EM radiation that is invading my
property and I am entitled to see what its nature is.

thread swerve

How's the CB setup working out, Simon? Is there anything on there in your
area?

My 100W TX is very good, but I am having to use JRC NRD 525 and ICOM IC-R20 as the RX on the President Grant II seems deaf.

I can hear TXs from my 70ft ASL QTH of 15 miles radius quite well, but haven't asked for a reception report yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rq92vIi8_c