Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How do I decide if these five tires are holed too close to the sidewall?

Never let facts get in the way of closely held beliefs. Hence the reference to "the morals of an evangelical preacher".

The facts are that cell phones contribute to distracted driving. Even one (1) incident is enough. That my links - irrefutable proof - do not fit your closely held beliefs is not my problem. It is certainly yours, and threatens to be that of others as well as you wreak your havoc on innocents.

I post over my real name and location. You do not. What are you afraid of? Clearly something, as REAL MEN have nothing to hide and are right up front.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA