Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Solar PV now world's cheapest electricity.

Why didn't you write anything harry?

On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 16:51:56 -0000, harry wrote:

On Saturday, 17 December 2016 09:57:59 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
I think the problem with solar is pretty obvious to anyone.
It only works when its sunny and daytime. A slight inconvenience that.

Anyone know how that project to drill into a volcano is doing to use geo
thermalenergy?
However I'm not living near a volcano just coss the leccy is cheaper and I
don't think there are many volcanoes in Surrey.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
news
On 16/12/16 10:50, harry wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...-a7477096.html

ROFLMFAO.

So why do they need subsidies again harry?

--
An elderly British gentleman of 83 arrived in Paris by plane. At the French
customs desk he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry-on