Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How do I decide if these five tires are holed too close to the sidewall?

On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 12:12:57 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

You're the same kind of Myers-Briggs person who is highly intuitive and

highly judgemental, who actually thinks cell phones cause accidents
(without a shred of detailed reliable proof backing up your claims).

https://www.edgarsnyder.com/car-acci...tatistics.html

https://www.cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafe...acted_driving/

http://safety.trw.com/texting-while-...n-deaths/0710/

I expect you are one of those Real Men who believes that there is no such thing as global warming as there is no absolute scientific proof - that satisfies your Manliness.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H.l. Mencken

That quote from Menken is certainly apt. Years ago I read what he had
to say about Chiropractic. Hilarious. Gotta find that book again.
Eric