Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How do I decide if these five tires are holed too close to the sidewall?

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 1:47:42 PM UTC-5, Frank Baron wrote:

You're the same kind of Myers-Briggs person who is highly intuitive and
highly judgemental, who actually thinks cell phones cause accidents
(without a shred of detailed reliable proof backing up your claims).

Cell phones do not cause accidents. Fully agreed.
Guns do not kill people. Absolutely.

Idiot operators of both are the problem. Not the objects themselves.

Real Men are 100% responsible for their actions, and do not create risks for others on a whim or out of stubborn self-righteousness.

Real Men understand that there are things that require a level of care and expertise that a tool from Harbor Freight and advice from the internet (on an electronics group, no less) do not convey.

http://stoptextsstopwrecks.org/tagge...MaAieL8P8H AQ

And as to distracted driving, you are flat out wrong.

I post over my real name and location. You do not. What are you (presumably a Real Man) afraid of?

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA