Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default I will no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 17:24:18 -0500, FromTheRafters
wrote:

When asked, Trump wanted punishment for a woman who gets an abortion if
it were made illegal to do so. I agreed with him on that point, but
then he backed off. It seems he wants to pass yet another law and then
not enforce it. Isn't that just the sort of thing you rail against
above?

When it comes to abortion, the logical approach would be to grant to
all fetuses, of a certain age, the right of due process. No need to
outlaw abortion, however, if one wants to kill a child one must
present the case in a court of law with the fetus being assigned
representation.

I am constantly amazed how so many people are willing to bully and
exterminate the most defenseless of people simply because they cannot
defend themselves.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with extending basic human rights to
human fetuses and requiring due process prior to execution. Babies
should, at the very least, have the same rights as convicted
murderers.