Posted to uk.d-i-y
Judith Judith is offline

Default Best tool for the job Pt13

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 11:25:03 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Wednesday, 21 December 2016 18:54:08 UTC, Judith wrote:

No but I have put a sign up in the porch stating that I will be on a world cruise from Southampton between 10JAN17 - 12MAY17 and to call back in June 2017.

Are you telling us the house - the address you have recently published - is
going to be empty during that period?

I hope you don't get broken in to whilst you are away.

That's very kind of you. You haven't found God as well, have you?

Nah - if I start looking I might try and top myself : I understand that that is
quite common.