Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Deep Book Dive

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 10:37:20 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"dpb" wrote in message news
On 12/20/2016 9:29 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

I have no idea what I am going to do with these ten boxes of books. LOL.

Read, maybe???

People are quite aghast, and ask me "What do you do with your time?"
when I've told them I don't watch TV. At all. I have 7 full-height
bookcases and dozens of boxes on the floors and in closets. It's time
to week through them, but many are reference books.

I used to have quite a library in my old house. Thousands of book I'd read
and decided where worth keeping. Thosuands more I donated to the library.
When we moved to a bigger house my wife indiscimantly donated about 2/3s of
my library.

OMG! That's a drawing and quartering offense in many homes.

She lets me go fishing or hunting or riding my motorycle
anytime I want so I was able to forgive that huge breach, but I pretty much
only save refference books and very valuable books anymore.

And she'll -ask- next time, I trust?

--
....in order that a man may be happy, it is
necessary that he should not only be capable