Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Deep Book Dive

"dpb" wrote in message news
On 12/20/2016 9:29 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

I have no idea what I am going to do with these ten boxes of books. LOL.

Read, maybe???

I used to have quite a library in my old house. Thousands of book I'd read
and decided where worth keeping. Thosuands more I donated to the library.
When we moved to a bigger house my wife indiscimantly donated about 2/3s of
my library. She lets me go fishing or hunting or riding my motorycle
anytime I want so I was able to forgive that huge breach, but I pretty much
only save refference books and very valuable books anymore.