Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Question about breaking the bead using a harbor freight bead breaker?

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 11:10:39 AM UTC-5, Frank Baron wrote:
On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 23:18:03 -0500, advised:

Just KNEW he'd screw SOMETHING up. It was "in the stars".

I agree there is irony in me forgetting to drop the pressure down from 45
to something like 35. The door placard says 29.

I called her and asked if the ride felt different and she said she didn't
notice.

What do you think the danger zone is for tires anyway?
I read 65psi (so 45 is well below that, but of course, tires heat up in
use).

Where do you think the danger psi is?

I'm left wondering why you over inflated the tires to begin with.