Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Deep Book Dive

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 20:29:36 -0700
"Bob La Londe" wrote:

snip
Interesting story. Reminds me of this true story/tale:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collyer_brothers

The big yellow box says Eagle 2000 on the side of it and its heavy. One
lead has a magnetic clamp and the other has a solid copper electrode with a
big D-handle and a trigger button. There is a timer on the front of the big
yellow box.

snip

Try carefully looking over the box for any copyright dates. It could
help pin down its vintage. Posting some pictures may help too, someone
may have seen something similar with another name.

I have no idea what I am going to do with these ten boxes of books. LOL.

There are a lot of old books that are pretty much worthless. If you
want to check some values, try plugging in some book info he

https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchEntry

If you just want to get rid of them, try checking with local libraries.
They usually hold used book sales from time to time. You can find some
that have sales listed he

http://www.booksalefinder.com/AZ.html

At least I remember you being in AZ somewhere...

The Salvation Army, Goodwill, St Vincent... used to take in old books
too.

If I was closer by I would come over and have a look. Must be
warmer down there ;-)

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b