Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Baron Frank Baron is offline

Default Question about breaking the bead using a harbor freight bead breaker?

On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 16:18:44 -0500, advised:

Where are those super secret manufacturers' test results for YOUR tires?

https://www.auto123.com/en/auto-part...n?artid=149217

I'm not gonna shoot down your reference but I will say that it isn't a tire
manufacturer test result.

It's nothing more than a shootout between 3 tires, which was the best you
can find (which was my whole point).

It's not your fault (nor mine) that there just isn't any reliable
information about tires when you want to compare brand A to brand B to
brand C.

There just isn't.
The best you can do is find a shootout, and, if you're (extremely) lucky,
they'll have tested exactly the brands you're comparing on the vehicle
you're comparing on driven the way you drive.

The liklihood of that is nil, by the way, nor nearly so, which was my
point. So I *knew* you wouldn't come up with those super secret
manufacturer's tests, and that's OK because nobody can.

Not even you.