Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default painting furniture with tinted primer

On 12/20/2016 10:38 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I don't know where you shop, but you can buy "pure primer" just about
anywhere paint is sold. I would certainly not characterize it as "getting
harder to find".

Well, latex, yes...was thinking of the search I went through to find a
gallon of exterior oil-based primer last week when writing...only one
gallon on any shelf in town other than the "high-priced spread" at the
S-W store and I really didn't want to pay their price premium for the
particular job...