Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I will no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 8:18:08 AM UTC-5, wrote:
As long as Donald Trump is in the Oval Office. I will no longer recite
the Pledge of Allegiance, sing the Star Spangled Banner, stand for the
American Flag, or participate in political holidays.

Trump is NOT my president, his America is NOT my America, or the
America written into the U.S. Constitution. I refuse to acknowledge
his Nazi-like dictatorship, his corrupt cabinet, or anything he
dictates, demands, or rules. Donald Trump is NOT an American leader,
and as long as he is in office, America is as good as DEAD.

Donald Trump will likely be the LAST (so called) President of the
United States of America. If this country does survive the next four
years, we will all be crawling out of the ashes, and have to begin
anew, under a few shreaded remnants of the former constitution.

I will however, support our Veterans from past wars, when America was
still a great country.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. If you want
to throw away the baby with the bathwater, go right
ahead. Even though I don't think Trump is qualified
to lead a barbershop quartet (let alone this great
nation), his election was Constitutional.

Now that you've had your tantrum, perhaps you should
think about the vast gulf between what presidential
candidates say they're going to do, what they think
they're going to do, and what they can actually
accomplish given the checks and balances built into
the system.

Cindy Hamilton