Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bruce Esquibel[_2_] Bruce Esquibel[_2_] is offline

Default Revox A722

wrote:

Per the schematic. 26V, 24V, and two @ 63V. I DO NOT need more than one
primary voltage (120V). If you do have a transformer that has those
secondaries, I am interested at any reasonable price. I should have enough
room, but I can also send dimensions if needed.

Maybe I'm getting dense with old age but you said ALL the windings are open?
Both primary and secondary or just the multiple ones on the primary side?

Unless that thing caught fire and cooked for a while, I really can't see how
those secondaries opened, if that is the case.

Two observational things, unless my eyesight is failing, those two
secondaries are 53V not 63 and I don't see any indication what the current
rating is.

It's one thing looking for a transformer with 53V @ 2A secondaries and one
that is 53V @ 10A.

-bruce