Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Early EC results...

used his keyboard to write :
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 13:33:30 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

show hillary is getting her nasty ass
beat again.

She has lost a bid to be president 4, ****ing four!,
times in eight years.

What a LUZER!!

I don't believe that even guys like Mike Moore think they can get 37
GOP electors to vote for Hillary. I see it being Hillary getting her
230 sumpin and if the vote their conscience thing actually catches
on Bernie and Gary, maybe even Jill could get a few. Trump may have to
limp by with 280 or so. Basically is would be a lot of sound and smoke
without much fire. Actually I would see that as encouraging if you
want to put a dent in the status quo. It would be the first time a
minor candidate got more than a stray EC vote since George Wallace.

"Bret Chiafalo, 38, of Everett, Washington, was one of three electors
from his state to vote for Colin Powell, a former Republican secretary
of state, rather than Clinton, saying he believed Powell was better
suited for the job than Trump.

The founding fathers "said the electoral college was not to elect a
demagogue, was not to elect someone influenced by foreign powers, was
not to elect someone who is unfit for office. Trump fails on all three
counts, unlike any candidate weve ever seen in American history,"
Chiafalo said in an interview."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1480FQ