Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Early EC results...

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 13:33:30 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

show hillary is getting her nasty ass
beat again.

She has lost a bid to be president 4, ****ing four!,
times in eight years.

What a LUZER!!

I don't believe that even guys like Mike Moore think they can get 37
GOP electors to vote for Hillary. I see it being Hillary getting her
230 sumpin and if the vote their conscience thing actually catches
on Bernie and Gary, maybe even Jill could get a few. Trump may have to
limp by with 280 or so. Basically is would be a lot of sound and smoke
without much fire. Actually I would see that as encouraging if you
want to put a dent in the status quo. It would be the first time a
minor candidate got more than a stray EC vote since George Wallace.