Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Umbrellas

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 17:00:53 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Brian Gaff wrote:
I understand that the latest thing this year is hi tech umbrellas with
carbon fibre spokes and very clever material that cannot get punctured
or turn inside out. It also has a blue tooth device to keep you up to
date with the weather forecast and a proximity detector to stop you
forgetting init when you put it down somewhere, which works via your
mobile.

Notice no one has yet said what it will sell for.

I expect they are taking preorders for delivery on 1 April 2017.