Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Space breakthrough by the UK

On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 07:37:45 -0000, Bod wrote:

Meat and potato pie 'sent into space' from Wigan.

A meat and potato pie has been sent "into space" attached to a weather
balloon.
The pioneering delicacy was launched from Roby Mill, Wigan, at about
11:30 GMT ahead of the World Pie Eating Championship next week.
The aim is to see if its journey up to 100,000ft (30km) changes the
molecular structure of the pie making it quicker to eat.

It is believed this is the first pie to be launched into the
stratosphere. Lol.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-38334437

That's our solution to the wonderful invention of the EU, the food mountain. Lets give farmers loads of money, even though we don't actually need that much food.

One came to my door trying to sell me milk at double the price of supermarkets. I told him farming wasn't a charity, and if he can't compete with whichever farmer IS selling to the supermarkets, that's his problem.

--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.