Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Your rights when stopped in your by a police officer (USA)

On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 11:46:29 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per :
This is where you want to surreptitiously turn your "Dash Cam Pro"
toward the window. He might not even notice it is pointing at him
although the audio itself can be quite compelling.

I wonder if anybody is selling/using stealth bodycams yet?

If not, it seems like a growing niche waiting to be filled.

I have a pen recorder that works pretty well at belly gun range and it
was pretty cheap. I also have some small 12v cameras that would be
very easy to conceal in a car. I planned to put one in to catch car
hoppers but after we caught the one working our street it has not been
an issue for me. I just baited the guy with a $2 bill and gave the
police a copy of the bill. They found it under the drawer at the shop
and rob at the end of the street, figured out who to look for based on
who gave it to the clerk and caught him a little later with a house
full of stolen stuff after an investigation developed more PC..