Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Newsreader Survey -- Which do you use?

On 12/17/2016 7:10 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On this portable I have Thunderbird, on my desktop I have Agent. They
both work well for me.

If you use different computers you can put Thunderbird Portable on a
thumb drive. I use it at work at times.

If you use different computers *and* you can use a thumb drive on them.

There are certain situations where no external media devices are not allowed
and therefore won't be recognized. DAMHIKT

Ran into that at the hospital where they have a waiting area for family
of Critical Care and surgery. There are two computers you can use. Of
course, restricted. I did have a form of entertainment though, someone
left their Gmail account signed in. Now Robert's friends know how much
he truly loves them.