Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Leaky car sump plug issues....

On Sun, 18 Dec 2016 01:43:40 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

snip

With a torque wrench as you can feel the click, you don't need to see
it. ;-)

You just like getting all dirty and greasy.

I don't actually and never have. I can / will if the job requires such
but I generally like to work clean. [1]

Maybe you should go play on CAM4?

No idea what you are talking about mate.

Cheers, T i m

[1] The first Mrs had a Honda C50LA, that was a 50cc 'step though'
motorbike with 3 automatic gears (not a CVT). It had a recall that was
to do with one of the helical spring clutches and because I knew just
how dirty the local dealers workshop was, I offered to do it myself.

It was like a Swiss watch in there and everything was gleaming like
new as it was put back together, not covered in grease and grit had
the shop done it. It performed 100% after that and with no oil leaks
etc. ;-)