Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Using JB Weld on car gas line

Thu, 08 Dec 2016 02:30:07 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

The only Chevy I'd consider would be a volt or a bolt if I was
buying it. A 2 door fiberglass driveway ornament I wouldn't turn
down if it was given to me, but I wouldn't waste any money on one.
A couple friends have '59 and '61 'vettes - nice toys but not
something you'd want to depend on for everyday travel.

They aren't much fun to work on either. Especially if it has anything
to do with the interior behind the dash. Changing out a heater core in
one is no fun whatsoever. I'd rather have a nail run thru my foot. Less
pain.

"Wood is good, steel is real, and glass is class - so wrap your
ass in fiberglass"

Just don't hit anything when you do. [g]

--
Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.
Benjamin Franklin