Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default OT. Turkey Defrost

wrote in message
On Saturday, 17 December 2016 13:07:15 UTC, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
Some supermarkets (and most butchers if you still have one) will
let you book a fresh one to pick up a couple of days before
Christmas, although it may be too late to do that now.

My local turkey farm still has white turkeys available and collection is
possible from the farm on 24th Dec.

http://www.gartmornfarm.co.uk/produc...e_white_turkey

M&S last order for christmas was 15 Dec. I think after the Great Turkey
Riots they only have turkeys to order?

Tesco usually have quite a lot reduced on 24 Dec.

I wouldn't bet my Christmas on it though

each year I have been to the local supermarket and picked up the overstocked
Christmas bargains at very reduced prices.

I have never found the same thing twice

tim

---