Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Allread[_2_] Mark Allread[_2_] is offline

Default Fukushima clear up costs double. AGAIN

On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:37:12 +0000, charles wrote:

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 10:21:47 -0800, harry wrote:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-te...-idUSKBN13Y047

Nuclear is NOT safe or cheap option.

Jeff Rense's site has done an amazingly thorough job of keeping track
of the alarming spread of pollution from Fukishima: www.rense.com

The site also tells us that the CIA is "Muslim run"

Actually, I preferred this bit of the site:

begin quote
World-Renowned Talk Show Host, Producer
And Broadcast Journalist Jeff Rense Says...

"I have taken BioSuperfood virtually every day since the Fukushima
catastrophe of March 2011. Of all the nutritional approaches to dealing
with the effects of radiation and radiation exposure only ONE has been
PROVEN to be effective€¦BioSuperfood.

Developed by doctors and scientists after the Chernobyl disaster,
countless lives were saved and protected by this powerhouse 100% all
natural product. The proof of BioSuperfood's protective and
rehabilitating effects are now beyond question. I implore you to consider
adding this potentially life-saving, life-enhancing algae food to your
daily diet.

BioSuperfood will strengthen your immune system and enhance your energy
and stamina like no other single product I have ever encountered. It's
well past time to get serious about the ever-increasing radiation in our
environment€¦radiation that doesn't stop at the West Coast. BioSuperfood
is priceless in that regard." -- Jeff Rense
end quote