Posted to uk.d-i-y
Halmyre Halmyre is offline

Default Archer's paradox.

On Saturday, December 17, 2016 at 10:02:43 AM UTC, harry wrote:
On Friday, 16 December 2016 07:37:37 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 03:37:58 -0800 (PST), Halmyre
wrote:

snip

[1] I race RC Lasers [ http://www.rclaser.org.uk/ ] and on one fun
sail a lady was always coming last. She suggested it was her boat so
for the next race I offered to swap my boat with hers. She still came
last and I managed to get her boat into the top three g. That said,
her boat *was* harder work than mine (not as well set-up) but the
experiment did allow her to see there was nothing major wrong with it.