Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Fukushima clear up costs double. AGAIN

Yes, I was just thinking that. However, I never did understand how people
put price tags on such things accurately. It ins only going to be known when
its done what complications there might be. You, after all don't want to cut
corners to stay in budget on something highly dangerous, do you? Unless his
implication is that some kind of fraud to screw more money from the job then
it costs what it costs to be safe.
Half way through building a bridge you don't suddenly decide to l use lower
grade materials to keep it in budget as sooner or later lots of people will
fall into the river!

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
news
On 16/12/16 20:21, harry wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-te...-idUSKBN13Y047

Nuclear is NOT safe or cheap option.

......once harry has written the regulatins....