Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Manual tire changers

Thu, 15 Dec 2016 01:59:56 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Did you follow the link I gave to the Northern Tools website???
If you did, you didn't read.
Typical id10t problem

You are just proving what I said before about you and the type of
"customer" you are. The thread was restarted under a differnt
subject for a reason - and you HAD to jump in claiming to be
smarter than the rest of us again - exactly as I expected you
would.

Actually, no, it wasn't restarted. Changing the subject alone doesn't
automagically create a new thread, too. Talk about typical id10t
problem. Pot kettle, black in your case, friend.

http://picpaste.com/vsXrMrMF.bmp

How many years of IT experience was it you claimed to have? Yet, you
can't even properly use your usenet client? And, you want to call
others idiots? What an asshat.

--
Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.
Benjamin Franklin