Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Manual tire changers

Thu, 15 Dec 2016 01:22:47 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 04:27:07 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 5:51:16 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03
wrote:
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 10:01:15 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
For any of you guys following the thread about changing your
own tires at home, I'm not saying you handy guys can't or
shouldn't change your own tires. However, you really should
consider something a few steps above the cheap Harbour Fright
POS that is being discussed. If you want to be a cheap-ass -
sure it is possible for someone who knows how to change tires
to get away with the POS -but there are much better units on
the market - and still at a reasonable price. No, I have not
used the actual unit I am pointing you at.

Look at the Northern Tool offering -- Manual Tire Changing
Station Without Floor Plate, Model# CH-22/23 for $449. Also
available is TSI Manual Tire Changing Station With Floor
Plate, Model# CH-22/23 FP for $649.

It's only 5 times as expensive as the Harbor Fright tool -
but it's
at least 10 times the tool

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...0646085_200646
085
or
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...0596755_200596
755
See the tubular bead breaker, and the "rim clamp" that won't
chew up
yhose fancy alloy rims, A whole lot more adjustment to the
bead braker, and a much better designed "shoe" on the breaker
too.

With that tool, you might actually pay for it with your
savings
changing your own tires - if you have an understanding of
what's involved and can appreciate the differnce between the
"machines"

Why are you talking about tire changers in a thread about LED
replacement tubes?

Why didn't you start a new thread with a relevant subject line?

Up dere in Canadastan, it's really, really cold so those Canucks
tend to drink a lot of booze to try to stay warm, eh. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Southern Monster

Where in the thread entitled "manual tire changers" do you find
ANYTHING about LED tubes???? I STARTED this damned thread.

No, you didn't start a new thread. You changed the subject line and
hijacked the original thread which is visible in the post you quoted
from Derbydad and responded to. it's the reference MID in your post,
below:

MID:

Ref:

Subject: Review: LED replacements for T8 Fluorescent Tubes

Maybe you shouldn't claim to be some IT expert again in the future,
as clearly, you aren't.

--
Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.
Benjamin Franklin