Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question about breaking the bead using a harbor freight bead breaker?

On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:00:10 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

posted for all of us...

And I've done it on tires that would flatten you if they dropped on
you, as well as standard sized automobile and light truck tires

Don't forget the split rims; could be killers. One of the firefighters I
know killed himself when he didn't do it correctly - in his day job, not ff.

Only a total fool will touch them without a cage or a few really
stout chains. I've worke on them p- as noted - and I've seen the
results of stupidity.