Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Question about breaking the bead using a harbor freight bead breaker?

Frank Baron posted for all of us...

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 16:48:05 -0500, Tekkie? advised:

You get what you pay for.

Hi Tekkie,

I'm going to be nice, as per the suggestion from Clare.

To answer your question, I have solved *all* the problems where I
appreciate the helpful advice from everyone.

In particular, Clare and a few others were very helpful, as they actually
had the experience.

This question was never going to be answered by people who have never done
the job themselves with home equipment anyway.

You must have missed the summary (and the summary of the summary, and a few
summaries after that), so I'll just point you to the summary of the tire
bead problem so you can read it yourself, since you're interested in the
results:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...o/Xn6hZL2-CAAJ

You see, I'm an excellent Usenet poster who gives back to the team by
summarizing the thread in a post to the original so that others can find it
quickly and easily in the future.

Still stumped by the valve stem?

I call BS on you as I too have done what Clare has. I don't like your polite
crap. Be a man. You will also note I have posted several replies to you that
went unacknowledged. I still think you are a troll but am trying to work
with you. Clare has given you good advice and you ignore it with your
hypothetical musings. Clare has even apologized to the group for a minor mis
posting. Take your pompous attitude and learn. I thought he was going into
defib with some of your postings.

I am curious as to what is your profession?

What do you do that benefits the world around you?

--
Tekkie