Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question about breaking the bead using a harbor freight bead breaker?

On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 05:53:14 +0000 (UTC), Frank Baron
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 08:27:04 -0500, advised:

But it might take 6 ounces to balance, or go down the road like a 3
legged dog, or just plain be a really ****TY set of $69 tires - - -

C'mon Clare.

Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing like in that Monty Python
skit where people buy arguments.

I bought the Nexen NPriz AH5 P225/75R15 102S tires online.
If I bought them from *any* online shop, they'd be the same tires.
If I bought them at any local shop, they'd *still* be the same tires.
If I paid $500 per tire or if I paid $65 per tire, they'd be the same
tires.

You call them ****ty, and you're welcome to do so, but every time I ask you
to back up your statements, you come up flat.

For example, I told you in detail exactly how I buy tires, which is by the
specs printed on the sidewall of every passenger tire sold in the USA.

You tell me you have a *better* method of buying tires, which, you say is
that you have the super secret manufacturers' test results.

Fine. I'd love to have them.
Where are those super secret manufacturers' test results for the tires
above?

Where are those super secret manufacturers' test results for YOUR tires?

https://www.auto123.com/en/auto-part...n?artid=149217