Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default All new police officers in England and Wales to have degrees

Oren posted for all of us...

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 14:58:25 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

Datz Nize. All appropriate teaching is great. Don't they have ongoing
training by upper level management, credits for outside schooling and
district wide training?

I've seen people with a Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice that had
never saw a criminal, (Educated Idiots). Not a lick of common sense.

"Now forget all that lovey dovey stuff you learned and let me show you
what one looks like up close." :-)

Yup, OJT rules, that is why one gets a training officer for a period of
time. The managers have to make certain the burnouts are not the first ones..
Nothing like the recent grads feeling invincible... We had interns at our
station that could quote crap but when it came to thinking-huh?

--
Tekkie