Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Unarmed elderly man with dementia killed by police in Calif.

On 16/12/2016 16:43, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 1:48:00 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 15/12/2016 21:57, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 14:51:43 +0000, Bod wrote:

I wonder what your life expectancy would be if you were a cop.

In the USA or the UK police?

In the UK you would die from exhaustion the first day as a rookie,
passing out chocolate bars and doing hug-a-thugs.

Maybe your crooks are only guilty of singing to loud in church.

One things for sure, our cops are a lot more patient and not
confrontational. That's why very few get shot by cops here.
If a driver gets stopped here, you can get out of the car and walk up to
the cops with your hands wherever you like, in your pockets or wherever
you choose to put them and the cops won't bark any commands at you or be
worried and no cop will pull a gun on you, it just doesn't happen in
normal road stops.

The simple reason is that 99.99% of drivers don't have a gun so it's
all done casual and friendly.

The same is true here. 99.99% of drivers don't have a gun. But it
only takes one bad guy. How lucky do you feel today?

If that is so in the US, then why do your police tell drivers to put their hands where they can see them

and make the driver stay in his/her car?
None of that nonsense happens here.

Your cops are on edge because of the proliferation of guns. It's a
simple fact.