Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Unarmed elderly man with dementia killed by police in Calif.

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 4:46:05 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

As I understand it, in most of America it's easy to get a gun. In the UK it's very difficult. You have to prove it's for shooting game etc, and not carry it about in the street.

In the USA anyone of age who is not a convicted felon can purchase
a gun from a dealer. There is also no law anyone cannot purchase
a gun in a parking lot deal. Are those buyers or sellers felons
or in possession of stolen weapons? Maybe, maybe not but there's
no law preventing them from doing the deal.

Do I have a gun? Yes. Do I have a permit to carry it? Yes.
Do I? No.