Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Unarmed elderly man with dementia killed by police in Calif.

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 22:48:04 -0000, Meanie wrote:

On 12/15/2016 5:38 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 5:30:57 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 15:46:06 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 05:17:13 -0500, Dev Null
wrote:
Law-abiding
people are just happy another criminal is dead.

That's probably true, but this man wasn't a criminal.

He looked like he was carrying a firearm.

1) Don't look like you're carrying a firearm
2) Don't live in a ****ed up country where most people do carry one, so you're assumed to have one.

Just for the record, most people in the USA don't carry guns, not
even close. Only a small percentage. IDK anyone who carries, other
than cops that I've know, and that's for my entire life. Part of
that reason is that here in NJ, you basically can't get a permit,
it isn't allowed. And I'm not living with gang bangers. Now, if
you went to certain high crime area, infested with drugs and gangs,
like parts of Chicago, Detroit, Camden, etc, well then you'd find
more people carrying, but I highly doubt that even there it's anywhere
near a majority. It only takes small percentages of bad actors to
cause most of the problems.

Don't spoil the boys fun. His simple mind thinks every single American
is the same. That's what the Brits learn.

The stats show you shoot each other all the time. The whole of the world knows America is a third world country where you kill each other like Muslim neanderthals.

--
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that person considered a hostage situation?