Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default Manual tire changers

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 10:30:36 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

"Where in the thread entitled "manual tire changers" do you find
ANYTHING about LED tubes???? I STARTED this damned thread."

Actually, you did not start that thread, I did....... ;-)

No one jumped on you, we simply stated the facts based on what we were
actually seeing. On the other hand, you starting yelling at us.

Interesting, indeed.

There are several of us here, who, when it comes to being critical,
are living in glass houses. I for one could be much less critical.

Of course, I could use the Trump defense and say I only attack after
being attacked, but Trump is full of **** and so is that excuse.