Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Manual tire changers

FromTheRafters used his keyboard to write :
After serious thinking Oren wrote :
On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 20:27:01 -0500, FromTheRafters
wrote:

New threads usually don't have a "References: " header, but your's does.
It looks like you started a subthread and changed the subject line.

Exactly. In fact they never have a "Reference" (new threads). Derby
was right. Clare did a piggy-back instead of starting a "new" thread
subject.

Yes, I purposefully understated the fact by using 'usually'. I suppose one
could insert such a header field in an actual new thread OP without it being
rejected by the injecting server, and some people would do just that to prove
someone else's statement wrong.

I might test that just to see if it works.

Nope, my MesNews client says that "References" header field is
reserved. Still, that doesn't mean that it cannot be done, only that I
cannot do it with MesNews.