Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Perhaps this is the real fusion breakthrough...

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 05:12:17 +0200, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

That prompted the desperate press release by a rival research outfit...

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NN...ctor-achieves-

record-plasma-1412164.html

Imagine how many nuclear fusion researchers would lose their jobs if
they ever DID achieve a working reactor...

I first remember reading about ZETA in the 1960s ... and back then, they
said it wouldn't be long ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZETA_(fusion_reactor)