Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default 'Star in a Jar' Fusion Reactor Works and Promises Infinite Energy

On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 23:21:47 -0000, Martin Barclay
wrote:

2004 -
Microsoft gets green light to punish OS-less PC vendors.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/01...s_green_light/

It's called big business. Nothing to stop you formatting the PC, or
buying the parts yourself.

Except a boot system that needs proprietary microsoft code to boot.

Its called UEFI.

How come it doesn't stop me booting linux on my UEFI bios machine then?
You should stop commenting on windows unless you actually buy it as all
you say is wrong, and you get miffed when you are told so!