Posted to uk.d-i-y
RMW RMW is offline

Default Flexible plastic edging strip

replying to Bert Coules, RMW wrote:
Yes, Bert, I did get notification of your reply! Many of the Wickes stores
here in USA have closed, but my internet search of "PVC trimming strips" led
me to a Home Depot building supply of Royal Mouldings #6510 PVC Composite
White Lattice Moulding. It is 1/4" x 1 3/4" (6mm x 44mm) 8 feet long. I
think it will be flexible enough. Your idea of warming it should help soften
it. I'll use my wife's hair dryer. I plan to hold the strip to the edge of
the plywood with flat head wood screws thru holes I drill and countersink in
the plastic strip.

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...ip-818135-.htm