Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default 'Star in a Jar' Fusion Reactor Works and Promises Infinite Energy

On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 10:20:46 -0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 13:14:39 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:44:57 -0000, The Natural Philosopher

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 19:41:49 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:

Well somebody must think it's going to work to put money into it.

If it could be made to work it would solve our energy problems at a
stroke. But even confining the plasma has proved difficult. And getting
more energy out than goes in to run it even harder.

Yet they claim to have passed a major hurdle.

Perhaps Mr Blunt Sword can tell us what the "major hurdle" is that has
been passed.

PS - Note to Bluntie: if you quote technical or scientific stuff from a
****bag "Elvis seen on Mars" website you must expect derision.

I expected discussion, perhaps I should have chosen a group with more
intelligence.

So far nothing worth discussing has been presented, either by you or
that Elvis website you pointed us at.

For the third time of asking: what is the "major hurdle" that you are
claiming has been passed?

Once you tell us that, there will be something to discuss.

Do you want me to translate the page from English into stupid for you?

--
A man came home from work earlier than usual and caught his wife in bed with his best friend.
Enraged, the husband grabbed a gun and shot his friend.