Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default 'Star in a Jar' Fusion Reactor Works and Promises Infinite Energy

On 2016-12-11, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher

[24 lines snipped]

You probably thought we'd never invent the computer.

Oh dear.
Oh dear oh dear...

Look who is this James Wilkinson Sword dweeb? And why doesn't he just
fusion off?

He's a nym-shifting

Wrong.

You a
http://www.wordsense.eu/nymshifter/

That says deceptively. I'm not being deceptive, I just changed my name because I wanted to.

troll,

Wrong.

Denial of the obvious.

You use the word troll for anyone who disagrees with you, you're very childish.

probably Peter Hucker.

Correct.

Just killfile him and be done with it.

Then you wouldn't have gotten to read this thread.

They're enough others who add value to this thread.

Is English not your first language?

And if everybody killfiled me, nobody would have seen the thread to be able to reply to it. I started the thread.

--
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.