Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Network Dymo label printer?

On 14/12/16 18:28, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 11:23:07 +0000, "Dan S. MacAbre"
wrote:
snip

I don't think any of the printers are directly networkable, since dymo
sell a separate print server for the purpose.

This one looks like it is?

http://www.dymo.com/en-GB/labelmanag...np-label-maker

May as well share it from
your server.

I could ... just that means I have to position it within a
USB-cable's-length of my server rather than where it's most
convenient. ;-(

If it's supported by Linux I could make a std one WiFi by sharing it
off a Raspberry Pi3. ;-)

Axshully its possible to make it a 'raw' device and put the drivers for
it elsewhere on e,g. the winboxen using the pi as server.

Cheers, T i m