Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_5_] DerbyBorn[_5_] is offline

Default It is starting all over again!!!

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in
:

"DerbyBorn" wrote in message
.236...
The new LED External Floodlights are attracting new people to having
external lighting.
Unfortunately they seem to get fitted by people who think that the
centre of the beam should point to the boundary of the property -
which leads to 50% of the light spilling over as annoyance light.
As they are cheap to run - many seem to be on for longer than the
Halogen PIR ones where I think preople were a bit cautious about
running times.

the two I got were very cheap o run they stopped working after about a
day ....i

Did they get shot?