Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Are there any 'all mains' doorbells at reasonable prices?

On Wednesday, 14 December 2016 11:15:11 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 December 2016 01:17:57 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
More likely because the wired one has failed and
they couldn€˜t find a replacement wired one easily.

They're so hard to find aren't they.

And of course wire often just fails of its own accord.

So why don't they guerrentes such things for 1000 or more years ?

So yuor saying such systems never go wrong.

I got mine from Woolworths.

My mains ones were installed when I re-wired this house on buying it. Over
40 years ago. I'll bet no wireless bell will last that long.

--
*If you don't like the news, go out and make some.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.